Monday, August 12, 2013

#jellyrolls

Today's problems were really all my fault for not following my dreams to be a baker. You see we ran out of sliced bread, and all Sunshine wanted in the whole world was a PBJ. She was very tolerant at first, and explained "It's ok Mommy. You can just make me a sandwich with one bread." But when I explained we had not even the heel, her world came crashing down.
Luckily I have survival training from my college days, and I wasn't about to let a little thing like bread stand in my way of a tantrum free day. Instead I flew into action and concocted what I now call Jelly Rolls (something I am quite familiar with since the birth of my children).
I slapped some PB on a tortilla and smothered that in a liberal layer of J...boom. Success!!!

Winning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Be sure to subscribe to the blog to keep up with all the excitement.