Saturday, July 19, 2014

#noobs

I just wanted to say a quick hello to any newbies joining our preschool adventures from Scary Mommy! So happy to have you on board.


Just to catch you up I'm a totally rad fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants mother of two wonderfully adorable little monsters. I started this blog to document some of the hilarious...yeah we'll use the word hilarious...things that my girls do and say. My theory on parenting is that if you can't laugh you'll drink. Sometimes you drink so you can laugh, and that's okay too.


I recently embarked on a side job cooking another mama's bun in my oven, so my blogging time will be split between my preschool problems and Her Eggs My Basket. Being a surrogate mother should provide plenty of preschool blog fodder, especially since I'm not even pregnant yet and my sweet Sunshine likes to jiggle my belly and ask if that baby is done hatching.


So thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy commiserating in our preschool problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Be sure to subscribe to the blog to keep up with all the excitement.